How does the laser work?
The Erchonia Lunula Laser kills fungus that lives in and under the toenail. The laser light passes through the nail without causing damage to it or the surrounding skin.
This is a non-invasive procedure, performed at the Footmech clinic in Chart Lane. It only takes a few minutes and there is no recovery time needed.
The Erchonia Lunula laser nail therapy promises clear looking nails with simple, painless treatments so you can enjoy healthy, beautiful feet again.
The nail laser is a proven cold low-level therapy that:
- Kills toenail fungus in just four painless 12-minute treatments.
- Treats onychomycosis with no pain, no recovery time, and no side effects.
- Allows clear healthy nails to grow.
- Main page for laser nail treatment
- What is laser nail treatment and how much is it?
- Why use this treatment?
What happens at the appointment?
Before you come to your appointment, please make sure your nails are free of varnish and other adornments. The appointment is relaxing and the time it takes will depend on the number of toes you need treating – so you may want to bring a magazine. Once finished, you can walk as normal and re-paint your nails. The improvements will not be completely seen until the nail grows out. We will advise you about after-care to prevent reinfection.